Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Birthday!

 A closer look at the stamp!
 The inside of my card!
Today is a special day at the Chapman household! It is my husbands birthday! He missed being a valentine baby by one day! So happy birthday Steve! I am using a a sweet digi stamp from Cute As A Button! I thought she was the perfect touch for a birthday/valentine card! I used a new die from Spellbinders to frame her and cut the additional corner piece to layer the corners! I hope you have a special day also! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Happy Birthday! 
Happy Birthday to you
may God's love grow in you
may the Lord bless and keep you
in all that you do
Happy Birthday to you
To Jesus be true.
May God's richest blessing
Be yours the year through!

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Patty
Dianne xx :)