Sunday, September 10, 2017

Thinking of You!


I am sending this card to an old friend. Her dear husband is in the hospital with cancer. Things are pretty grim right now and it is touch and go day to day. We often don't think when we are young how we are creating memories and the days we will never get back. It seems like suddenly life is about over and it went too fast. Usually, card making is therapeutic but this card was hard to make. I guess I am not good at good-byes.
I chose to do a white on white card and added embossing and layers to make it look elegant. I added pearls do glam it up. I encourage each of you to reach out to an old friend today and let them know you still care. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: My Heart Will Go On (Celine Deon)
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you, go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you, go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold you
In my life we'll always go on

No comments: