Tuesday, September 12, 2017

My Girl



A dear friend of mine gave me this stamp. She started last this spring making cards. I have been her 'teacher' and I am so proud of how fast she has grown. Her cards are truly lovely. So Nan start posting to your blog and let the world see what you have accomplished. 
I usually don't do dark cards but somehow it worked with this sweet stamp. Besides I have to keep learning if I want to keep up with my friend. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: My Girl  
She looks so pretty with no makeup on
You should hear her talkin' to her momma on phone
I love it when she raps to an Eminem song
That's my girl
Man her eyes really drive me crazy
You should see her smile when she holds a baby
I can honestly say that she saved me
My girl, yeah
Yeah that's my girl
In the passenger seat, windows down dancing around
Causin' a scene, that's my girl
Sippin' crown and sprite, in a ball cap turned back
Ooh she got me like
Yeah baby girl you gone and done it again
Makin' all the guys wish you were with them
But I bet they don't see what I see when I see my girl
Every night before she goes to bed
She hits her knees and bows her head
Thanks the Lord for another day
I just thank him for my girl

No comments: