Friday, September 15, 2017

In The Pink!





This is another favorite of my from The Paper Shelter!
This stamp is called "Charming Spring Girl" and can be found here
I decided to play off the little blue bird and add a wooden bird house! Some pretty die cut paper lace and pink bling finished of this fun little birthday car.  
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: 10,000 Reasons
The sun comes up, it’s a new day dawning
It’s time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes
Bless the Lord
Bless the Lord
Oh my soul, oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I’ll worship Your holy name


3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Patty Sue this is so beautiful both the image and our colouring make this one amazing looking creation
hugs
lorraine x

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Your coloring is so amazing!!

Glenda said...

This is just so cute! You have some of the most adorable images ever! As I get older pink has become a favorite color so this card is right up my alley!