Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Dream A Little Dream

 A closer look of the stamp from Connie Fung
The inside of my card!
I really like Conie Fong's digi's. This is one of my favorites. I wanted this card to be super feminine and wistful? LOL! Anyway I was a little worried about the blue and lavender colors together, but I really like it. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song; Dream A Little Dream (Ella Fitzgerald)
Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me
Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me
Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

9 comments:

Glenda said...

There is just something about this card that just speaks to me. The colors really caught my eye and the inside of the card is as gorgeous as the outside. Well done my friend!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Diana said...

Stunning! Such an totally gorgeous creation! Love your coloring and whole layout, really romantic card with romantic girl on it

Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

X
Diana
DT member at Creative Moments
Diana's Creations

Unknown said...

Sweet card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful Patti & your coloring of her is simply amazing.... The pleats & her hair is perfection... I truly love it all.
Hugs, Janie

Unknown said...

You are so right - this is a beautiful digi and you did an amazing creation to enhance the beauty. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

The Crafty Bat said...

What a gorgeous card and colouring. The flowers finish this piece off beautifully.
Thank you for joining us over at Day Dreamer Challenges
Kelly (DT)

Kristina said...

Lovely sweet card.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Anonymous said...

Lovely colouring and what a delightful colour combination. Thank you for sharing your card on the Creative Moments challenge blog. Check back on Wednesday to see if you have one . Leona x