Thursday, August 10, 2017

Veteran's Day Parade!

 A closer look!
 My boarder!
 The sentiment!
 The inside of my card!
I wish I my camera (or me) took better pictures. This card looks so much better IRL! I know we all say that but it is always true. LOL! This is part of the new release at Cute As A Button! This image is called "Veterans Day Parade"!
It also made me think of our local Fair and Rodeo. I live in a small town in Idaho and the fair is a fun time for all the local families (and singles) to get together before back to school time hits. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 

My Song: Ride 'em Cowboy (Paul Davis)
Traveling with the rodeo
It's the only life I'll ever know
I started in New Mexico
Must have been a thousand years ago
I used to be the best they say
At riding young wild horses for my pay
But now I'm much too old it seems
I only rides wild horses in his dreams
They use to tell me, ride 'em cowboy don't let 'em throw you down
You can't make no money if you hit the ground
They say, ride 'em cowboy don't let 'em throw you down
You're the toughest cowboy in town
I have always been a traveling cowboy
But now there's no place left to go
What in I supposed to do
Seems I'm left out in the cold
Ride 'em cowboy don't let 'em throw you down
You can't make no money if you hit the ground
They say, ride 'em cowboy don't let 'em throw you down
You're the toughest cowboy in town

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great take on our theme, lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

** Line** said...

Hi,
your card is very great! Thanks for joining us at Hanna& Friends Challenge
hugs Line

CJ said...

Great card with very good borders and shades.
Thanks.

Regards,
Catherine Joseph
DT, Craftingwithanattitude