Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Nuts & Bolts - Time to Celebrate!



Another guy card using my yard sale stamp. January has a lot of 'guy' birthdays so I am always scrambling trying to make 'guy' cards. Three of the guys who have birthdays in January restore old cars and some race them. So, this stamp works well for them. Score! Well worth the 75 cents I paid for it. I used a Memory box die to cut the gears out with. I added glassy accents to the lights, windows, and chrome wheels. I fussy cut the stamp and popped it with foam dots. I have lost the name of the die on the inside but it also cut the cute little clouds, plane and car.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Fun Fun Fun (Beach Boys)
Well she got her daddy's car
And she cruised through the hamburger stand now
Seems she forgot all about the library
Like she told her old man now
And with the radio blasting
Goes cruising just as fast as she can now
And she'll have fun fun fun
'Til her daddy takes the T-bird away
(Fun fun fun 'til her daddy takes the T-bird away)

No comments: