Saturday, January 7, 2017

Here Comes The Sun








I don't know about where you live but here in Idaho we are experiencing winter! We have had snow, snow and more snow. The temperatures been below zero (for the high) and slip, sliding, and falling are the norm on sidewalks and driveways. I have shoveled snow until my back has protested. But, along with the snow is some of the most beautiful sights. The sparkles of the sun on snow. It looks as if God glittered the landscapes. The hoar frost on the trees, bushes, and weeds look so beautiful, even the drifts of snow against the fences are a still beauty that can only be captured by a photographer. 
Of course, there is sledding, building snowmen, snow days all which create memories with those we love. This stamp makes me think of winter, being bundled up, and yet enjoying the beauty around us. 
The die cuts are all from Memory Box Dies. I added some rhinestones to add a bit of sparkle. Some extra fine glitter to the hat and a bit of Spica pen to add even more sparkle to my card. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles)
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Just one word my friend! Amazing!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is a beautiful creation Patty Sue the image is gorgeous she makes me feel cold, lol, the dies and colours are fantastic, ACE card.
hugs
lorraine x