Thursday, December 29, 2016

What I Saw In the Christmas Tree



Isn't this fun little fairy from The Paper Shelter the cutest? I love how she is admiring her reflection in the Christmas ball. I added Glassy Accents to the Christmas ball. I am not sure if I like it as well now as I did before I added the Glassy Accents. Sometimes I just need to leave things alone and quit while I am ahead.  I had these cute mirror sentiments and shape which I added to the card. I like the way they reflect the light also. Some pretty Nuvo liquid pearls and a polk a dot ribbon finish off this fun card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Joseph's Lullaby (Mercy Me)
Go to sleep my Son
This manger for your bed
You have a long road before You
Rest Your little head
Can You feel the weight of Your glory?
Do You understand the price?
Or does the Father guard Your heart for now
So You can sleep tonight?
Go to sleep my Son
Go and chase Your dreams
This world can wait for one more moment
Go and sleep in peace
I believe the glory of Heaven
Is lying in my arms tonight
But Lord,
Go to sleep my Son
Baby, close Your eyes
Soon enough You'll save the day
But for now, dear Child of mine
Oh my Jesus, Sleep tight

No comments: