Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A "Christmas Card" Challenge!

 A closer look at this fun digi stamp!
 A die cut Merry Christmas!
 The left inside of my card!
 The right inside of my card!

I had such a great time making this card. I love the rustic look and the cute digi stamp named "Christmas Stocking" can be found here! Our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE BLOG is "A Christmas Card" . It is that time when we all can always use an extra Christmas card so this challenge is great for those of us who are behind! I kept this card simple and stuck to an unusual pallet for Christmas. I like it and I hope the recipient does also! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you are ready for the coming Christmas holiday!  So join the fun and maybe you will be our next big winner!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas (Johnny Mathis)
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Ev'rywhere you go,
Take a look in the five-and-ten, it's glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes that glow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Toys in ev'ry store,
But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be
On your own front door.
A pair of hop-along boots and a pistol that shoots
Is the wish of Barney and Ben,
Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk
Is the hope of Janice and Jen,
Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, I love that Johnny Mathis song and it does go so beautifully with your stunning card and I bet that it will go to one of your gorgeous grandsons to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx