Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A Card For A Child

 A closer look at my stamp!
 The pretty embellishments from Queen and Company
 A pretty ribbon and bow to add interest!
 The left inside of my card!
 The right inside of my card!
I had so much fun with this card! The darling image from The Paper Shelter is called YMMV. Don't you just love her? She was the perfect digi stamp for The Paper Shelter Challenge! Our challenge is "A Card For A Child" . She looks like she and her friend, the turtle are having so much fun! I have had this card stock for a long time and was just waiting for the proper paper and digi stamp to use with it. The paper is from a pad by The Paper Studio and called  The Shoppe on the Square. It has pretty peaches, browns, and gold papers. It matched my card stock perfectly. I added just a bit of extra fine glitter to the fairy wings and Liquid Glass to the carrot. A touch of Spica pen to the fish line and some pretty embellishments from Queen and Company, and a pretty ribbon from my stash made this card look special. I die cut my sentiments which can be found at Sweet and Sassy stamps. 
I hope you will be inspired by this card to join our fun challenge! Remember if you use a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter you could win a $30 prize to spend at their lovely store. Most digi's include the outline version, a colored version, digital paper, and a composition. Every new stamp is discounted when it is released! Win! Win! Win! No matter what you choose! 
So hop on over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and show us your card for a child! Blessings to you!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I Love The Flower Girl (The Cowsills)
I saw her sitting in the rain
Raindrops falling on her
She didn't seem to care
She sat there and smiled at me
And I knew, yes I knew
She could make me happy
 Flowers in her hair, flowers everywhere
I love the flower girl
Oh, I don't know just why
She simply caught my eye
I love the flower girl she seemed so sweet and kind.
She crept into my mind.

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, fun card for a child Patty Sue that image is absolutely gorgeous and full of both fun and colour, a wonderful creation
hugs
lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, what a fabulous card design and I love how youve coloured the image, she looks so cheeky with her dangling that carrot for that poor tortoise. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Janie Printz said...

So adorable.!

Janie Printz said...

So adorable.!