Monday, September 5, 2016

Pretty In Pink




This is an older digi that I have had for several years. I have always liked it and so every now and then I print another one and color her up. I like to have cards on hand for those birthdays that pop up and are unexpected. This will go in my stash for those occasions!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I'm A Believer (Niel Diamond)
I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all of my dreams
Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
I'm in love, and I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried

1 comment:

Janie Printz said...

Very cute Miss Patty Sue... Love the bright colors & your amazing coloring. That tag is just adorable...
Janieu