Monday, August 15, 2016

"N" is for "Noel"



Are you ready for a Christmas card? It is hard to believe that Christmas is just a little over four months away! I was happy to make this Christmas card as it adds to my stash and it will be used in the upcoming holiday season! Our letter at ABC Challenge 
is the letter "N" for "Noel"! We want you to create a Christmas themed card. Our lovely sponsor is  "Magnolia-licious"!
You can find so many lovely Magnolia stamps and other wonderful companies in their fun store. Also, be sure and grab some of their lovely dies! I can't wait to see what you come up with! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: The Heart of Christmas (Matthew West)
I’m gonna make a wish this Christmas
I’m gonna say a little prayer
I’m gonna stop here for a moment
Before the moment disappears
The world’s in a hurry this December
City streets and shopping malls
I wish we could slow down and remember
The meaning of it all
Wherever you are, no matter how far
Come back to the heart, the heart of Christmas
Live while you can, cherish the moment
The ones that you love, make sure they know it
Don’t miss it, the heart of Christmas

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so precious and pretty. Love the little pearl acccents. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card, Patty Sue! Lovely, rich colors inside and out, and gorgeous shading on your little girl! Sweet! hugs, de