Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Flower Power! The Paper Shelter Challenge!





It's time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter. This time it is "Flower Power". We want to see flowers on your card or project. Easy-Peasy! I used "A Classy Stroll" a fun stamp you can find here. Be sure and check out the newest stamps at The Paper Shelter while your there. I hand stitched around the image, added some pretty flowers from WOC and some pretty rhinestones from Queen and Company. 
So grab your stamp from The Paper Shelter and show us your flowers! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I am I said (Niel Diamond)
L.A.'s fine, the sun shines most the time
And the feeling is "lay back"
Palm trees grow and rents are low
But you know I keep thinkin' about
Making my way back
Well I'm New York City born and raised
But nowadays,
I'm lost between two shores
L.A.'s fine, but it ain't home
New York's home,
But it ain't mine no more
"I am"... I said
To no one there
And no one heard at all
Not even the chair
"I am"... I cried "I am"... said I
And I am lost and I can't
Even say why
Leavin' me lonely still

No comments: