Sunday, May 15, 2016

"H" Is For Heavy!

 A closer look at the stamped image!
 The right inside of my card!
 The left inside of my card!
 One more look!

Good morning fellow bloggers! I hope each of you are enjoying a beautiful spring day! I love the longer days and the robins greeting each day with a song.  I hope all of this will put you in the mood to join us at ABC Challenge! This challenge is one of my favorites! Our letter is "H" for heavy! Our lovely sponsor is Marianne Design and we would like to see your entries loaded down with die cuts from Marianne Design! I love die cuts. All the intricate cuts enhance my cards and scrapbook pages so much. I wish I was better at manipulating dies but since I'm not, I am grateful to have the dies I do have and just being able to use them. On the front of my card I have used two separate dies. The first is the flowers which were created with the Marianne's Creatables Flower Doily. The die cut at the bottom of my card is a Marianne's Creatables Ribbon Boarder. The lovely image is from Lemon Shortbread Stamps   I love the stamps I have found by this artist! Copics in the "RV" range were used to color this image. The beautiful swirl on the inside of my card is Anja's Border Elegant! Isn't it beautiful? The die cut framing the sentiments is the doily part of the Marianne's Creatables Flower Doily. I used some pretty half rhinestones from Queen and Co. to add sparkle to my card and a pretty sheer ribbon and bow to finish it off. The sentiments are from Sweet and Sassy. I hope you will join us for this fun challenge! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song: Little Toy Guns (Carrie Underwood)
In between the coats in the closet
She held on to that heart shaped locket
Staring at a family flawless
But it ain't a pretty picture tonight
Mom and daddy just won't stop it
Fightin' at the drop of the faucet
Cuts through the walls catastrophic
She's caught in the crossfire
Puts her hands over her ears
Starts talking through the tears
She's saying, she's praying.
I wish words were like little toy guns
No sting, no hurt no one, just a bang bang
Rolling off your tongue (I wish words were like little toy guns)
Yeah, no smoke, no bullets
No kick from the trigger when you pull it, no pain, no damage done
(I wish words were like little toy guns)
And just a bang bang rolling off your tongue
(I wish words were like little toy guns)


6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, fabulous image beautifully coloured, love the layout to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Maike from Maikreations said...

Lovely card creation and awesome colouring on this sweet image! Thank you for joining our „Pearls or Gems“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
Maike

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cards In Envy for the "Just Us Girls" challenge! I especially love the artistry of your coloring work!

Josephine said...

This is lovely - great colouring and embellishment!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Love your coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Heather said...

Beautiful! You definitely used a ton of fabulous dies and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.