Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Charmed"!


I love this cute pizza maker. I never make a card with him that I don't smile. It is time for another fun challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER! This time it is just plain easy. We want to see a charm on your cards! But please don't forget if you use one of THE PAPER SHELTER'S stamps you could win $30  in product from their store. It is a great deal and you will find something for everyone on your cards to make list! 
My charm is really supposed to be a piece of pie, but I thought it might ? look like a piece of pizza! I also added some liquid pearls for his buttons on his shirt. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I'm Into Something Good (Herman's Hermits)
Woke up this morning feelin' fine
There's something special on my mind
Last night I met a new girl in the neighborhood, whoa yeah
Something tells me I'm into something good
(Something tells me I'm into something)

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Patty, as always your colouring is just fabulous and the whole card design is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx