Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Little Birthday and a Little Valentine!



I bought a few new digi's from Sweet Escape. I thought this one was so pretty and I liked the challenge of the hair on this one. I am still practicing my 'flicks' as taught by Alyce at Kit and Clowder. If you have never taken a class from her I would encourage you to do so!  Anyhow, even though this was a Valentine image I thought it would work for a birthday card also. Some pretty flowers from WOC and sparkly hearts from Queen and Co. were all the extra embellishments this card needed. The left hand sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy (love there stamps) and the right side is an "old" birthday stamp. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song:  Key Largo
  1. Wrapped around each other
    Trying so hard to stay warm
    That first cold winter together
    Lying in each others arms
    Watching those old movies
    Falling in love so desperately
    Honey I was your hero
    And you were my leading lady.
  2. We had it all
    Just like Bogie and Bacall
    Starring in our old late, late show
    Sailing away to Key Largo

1 comment:

Glenda said...

This is just beautiful inside and out! I love the cute image and as always love, love your coloring!