Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"Q" is for Queen of Hearts!





 
Is everyone back at school? Our neighborhood seems quiet and I am going to miss the grandsons popping in or most of the day. The summer has gone much too fast. We are also nearing the end of the Alphabet at ABC CHALLENGE. Our letter for this challenge is "Q" and our challenge is Queen of Hearts! We want to see hearts on your cars or projects. Our lovely sponsor is Polkadoodles. They have some wonderful digi images. This image is called "Bella on a swing". I hand cut  my big heart and popped it with foam dimensional. I added twill tape for the swing and wrapped it around the 'seat' of the swing. I attached it to my heart with two cute buttons. A Memory Box die added more hearts to the outside and inside of my card. Some pretty sparkly rhinestones add a bit of shine to my card. I hope you will take time to play in our challenge this week. Please check out our Sponsors store!
This is a scheduled post
My Song: (Gary and the Pacemakers)
 (showing my age here)
"Girl on a Swing"
I stand out of sight
And watch as the light from the sun
Shines through her hair
From yonder she came
I don't know her name
Still I love that girl on a swing
Girl on a swing, swing high
Girl on a swing, swing low
Take all the hate from the world that were in.
Girl on a swing, swing high
Girl on a swing, swing low
And you can cast all your troubles to the wind
She comes with the light
Then goes with the night
My heart just yearns
But then comes the dawn
And she returns

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another awesome card! Did you cut the image out? I did a close up and couldn't see any edges. Boy oh boy you are good. The tape and the bending of it is great effect too.