Thursday, September 17, 2015

"Little Chicks"




I think some of the older Sara Kay stamps are so sweet. I love this one and decided to pull the cobwebs away and use it for a birthday card. I have had this one piece of pretty paper that I had been saving for the perfect card! LOL. Ok, I found it in my stash. I added a handmade tab and a stitched heart for accent. A pretty sheer ribbon and bow finished off my card.  I hope you are having a great week filled with blessings. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Does The Light Still Shine
He used to run the mission
This old friend of mine
And it stood down on the corner
Underneath a neon sign
Had a cross that lit up heaven
And the message "Jesus Saves"
And each week at the old folks' home
His question was the same
Does the light still shine?
Does the light still shine?
Is it bright enough
For the lost to find?
Does the light still shine?

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, your coloring is amazing!!

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty this card is soooo adorable. I love how you colored it.....wish I could color as well as you do. This image is so cute. Love it for sure. hugs, Ruth Ann

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Patty Sue. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

kiwimeskreations said...

Patty Sue this is gorgeous - love those Sarah Kay images!! Thank you for entering the CCC Digi Creations Challenge - all the best, and I hope we see you again soon.
Blessings
Maxine
DT CCC Digi Creations

Pink Unicorn said...

What a sweet card, your colouring is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, CGE DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Very beautiful card. Stunning. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge. I hope to see you again soon.

hugs
Claudia
DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge