Sunday, September 13, 2015

If That Isn't Love



I don't often win when I enter challenges...and I think it is because they are so many super talented people out there. When I do win I always whoop and holler so it was with a whoop and a holler that I  received notice from Stempelsonne.
It took a bit of work as there was a language barrier, but I finally figured out what the e-mail meant. This is one of the images I won and I believe it is a Lacy Sunshine digi. My card is pretty simple but it was a fun color. I kept it in the lavender range as I have been wanting to play with that color a bit. I add a touch of Stickles to the center of the flowers and some pretty rhinestones to accent the image. 
I am entering this card  at the following challenges:

My Song: Ray Boltz

He left the splendor of heaven,
Knowing His destiny
Was the lonely hill of Golgotha,
There to lay down His life for me.
If that isn't love the ocean is dry,
There're no stars in the sky
And the sparrow can't fly!
If that isn't love then heaven's a myth,
There's no feeling like this,
If that isn't love.
Even in death He remembered
The thief hanging by His side;
He spoke with love and compassion
Then He took him to Paradise.

5 comments:

caroline said...

Wow she is beautiful and beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at lacy sunshine color your world. Good luck. Hope you will join us again soon
Caroline sn ct

Theresa said...

your colouring is beautiful you have created so much depth and dimension! thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

JanR said...

Pretty! I'm loving all the purple. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Lori Turner said...

WOW!! Gorgeous coloring girl....love the purples! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

MinnaL said...

Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
CT Minna