Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Happy "43rd" Anniversary Steve


 A closr look at the image!
 The left inside of my card!
The right inside of my card!
Today is a special day for me, it is the day I married my best friend. It is hard to believe that 43 years have passed. I have been blessed in so many ways and I thank God that I am married to Steve. I look forward to many more years together. So, Happy Anniversary Steve! 
I made this card (no it is not an anniversary card) from a Atelier digi image called 'little sir". He is so cute and so fun to color. I placed him outside of my stitched die cut. After I made the card I decided I would make another and put a door behind him. He would be a great card for someone going to their first prom, anniversary or as I have done a birthday card. My DP is from a small pad and I don't have the cover on it but it is so pretty. The paper is all shinny silver prints. I thought it looked elegant with the deep red in my card. I added the polk a dot ribbon it was just a bit I had in my stash, but the perfect size for this card.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: (Wayne Newton)
I want some red roses for a blue lady
Mister Florist, take my order please
We had a silly quarrel the other day
I hope these pretty flowers, chase her blues away
Wrap up some red roses for a blue lady
Send them to the sweetest gal in town
And if they do the trick, I'll hurry back to pick
Your best white orchid for her wedding gown


4 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful birthday card, beautiful coloring on the image and love the faux stitching. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Joanna M. said...

Well Happy Anniversary. 43 years is SUCH an accomplishment, congrats. So glad that you shared this darling card with us over on the AIMP challenge on the Doodle Pantry blog.
~Jo, DP-DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous coloring. What a great card for your hubby. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC#9.

Barbara Godden said...

Cute Birthday card, great colouring, thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the anything goes challenge.