Thursday, April 24, 2014

"Just Peachy"






The minute I saw this lovely image from The Paper Shelter I knew it was going to be one of my favorites. (Yes, I know I say that far too often!) But you have to admit that this sweet little face is so lovely! I don't often use peach colors or oranges, but I must admit that if loved the look and will certainly try this combination in the future. Do you have a favorite color you find yourself reaching for time and time again? 
I colored my image with Copics and added some lovely flowers from WOC. My paper came from an old $ store that closed years ago! (Yes! I am a paper hoarder!) My die cut is from Marianne Dies and it is a new one that I used for the first time. I added some Stickles and liquid pearls. I also added a few Stickle spots around the image. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: You Are I Am
I've been the one to shake with fear
And wonder if You're even here
I've been the one to doubt Your love
I've told myself You're not enough
I've been the one to try and say
I'll overcome by my own shame
I've been the one to fall apart
And start to question who You are
You're the one who conquers giants
You're the one who calls out kings
You shut the mouths of lions
You tell the dead to breathe
You're the one who walks through fire
You take the orphan's hand
You are the one Messiah
You are I am
You are I am

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Adorable...love the colors. Thinking of you!

Amanda R said...

I have been drawn to orange and coral lately too so I absolutely love this card! I think they are nice bright colors and remind us spring is finally here!