Saturday, March 1, 2014

"G" is for the Girls




March in Idaho is always a mix of weather. It may be sunny one day and snowing the next. I decided to use a sunny color on my snowy card!  Our fun challenge is at ABC is "G" for the Girls. The Paper Shelter is our lovely sponsor and this is one of the fun winter images you can find in their store. She ski's like I do! LOL!
My lovely snowflakes are a Cherry Lynn Die that my sweet friend Elaine sent me for Christmas. I love the delicate beauty of each. I added a yellow rhinestone to the center of each and a foam pop dot to raise them up. I also added a snowflake button to my circle sentiment.I added white fluff to the fur on her snow suit. I also added some glitter to the snow. A bit of Spica pen to the ski poles and her button finished off my card.  So grab your 'girly' stamps and join us at ABC Challenge. You could win a fabulous prize. Please take time to look at my teammates cards they are fabulous!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: What Ever She's Got
She's a little complicated
She'll make her mind up just to change it
The kind of girl that keeps you waitin', waitin' around
She likes to get her toes done bright red
She's always reapplying her lipstick
The muddy river bank shes the first in and last out
She's got something I can't figure out
That everybody's talking about
Shes got the blue jeans painted on tight
That everybody wants on a Saturday night
She got the mood ring, she's never the same
She's sunny one minute then she's pouring down rain.
And she'll do whatever she wants
And when she moves every jaw's gonna drop
And I do but I don't want her to stop
I want, I want I want whatever she's got
I want whatever she's got

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, wow I love the colour scheme for this image, its the first time Ive seen it used for one of our images, its a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxx

Becky said...

What a fabulous card. Love the image and love those snow flakes.

Nikki Stalker said...

Great card Patty Sue. Love the colours. Nice and bright.

Nikki

Amanda R said...

I love the bright yellow, one of my fav colors, but could do without the snow sentiment haha! One more month then hopefully some nicer weather is on the way!

Dawn said...

Thanks for visiting my blog & fr your lovely comment! Thought I'd return the compliment! I love your card, the colours are just beautiful & show a promise of spring in a winter scene!
I love the little kitty in the corner too! lol
Hugs
Dawn xx