Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dust Bunnies in My Head!





I Had such a terrible time with this card. I colored this SC image with Copics and then cut it out with the wrong die. Have you ever been mad and know there is nothing you can do about it. LOL....it seems this winter of sickness has left me with a case of dimwitted! I do hope my brain gets kicked back in gear soon! I and my grandson now have ear infections....it seems this winter will never be over. I think my house is filled with dust bunnies as I have not felt like doing a good through cleaning hence the title of my posting. I hope you are having a better week than I! LOL...and if anyone wants to come and clean the dust bunnies I will welcome the help!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song:  (Frozen)
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining
This icy force both foul and fair
Has a frozen heart worth mining
So cut through the heart, cold and clear
Strike for love and strike for fear
See the beauty, sharp and sheer
Split the ice apart
And break the frozen heart

8 comments:

Becky said...

Well you sure cant tell you used the wrong die :). This is gorgeous.
I am tired of Winter also, snow and more snow, I am ready for sunny and warm days

Lisa xx said...

its a beautiful card, although I don't know that it really fits the theme for this challenge....but don't worry there is still plenty of time for another entry

Lisa
DT Lead, Cutie Pies xx

Lisa xx said...

its a beautiful card, although I don't know that it really fits the theme for this challenge....but don't worry there is still plenty of time for another entry

Lisa
DT Lead, Cutie Pies xx

Sande said...

Very pretty card! Love your coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Fitztown! And hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Sande xx
Fitztown DT

Jane Savage said...

A fabulous card, Patty, despite your 'wrong die' moment. You cannot tell. Fantastic colouring and beautiful flowers.
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Angie said...

Pretty card love the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card - would never know you'd used the wrong die!

Thanks for sharing with us at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Kaija said...

Very bretty card!
Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge.Gr.Kaija FT-member