Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Let's Hear It For The Boys!


I am trying to get a few 'guy' cards made up for my stash. I always struggle with guy cards. I do love using these cute little images and they are fun to color. I added some cute little frog buttons and a gingham ribbon. I also thought some google eyes for the frog would be fun. I used a tiny amount of  liquid pearls on the shoe strings and IRL they look like the real deal. I also added a bit of Stickles to the net.  A fun little card for the birthday stash. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Song: (my favorite)
My Jesus, my Savior
Lord there is none like you
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of your mighty love
My comfort, my Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship you
Shout to the Lord, all the earth
Let us sing.
Power and majesty, praise to the king.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of your name
I sing for joy at the works of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you


No comments: