Thursday, February 20, 2014

Here Comes The Sun?



I don't know about your neck of the woods, but in mine it has been a long time since we have seen the sunshine. Dark, dreary days are not my favorite and so I decided to make a card that reminded me of summer. I colored this cute image from SC. I really had no plan when I stared coloring this image but I must admit I like the end results. I also wanted to used my new Memory Box Die. With some flowers from WOC I think it made a pretty summer scene. Don't you? I am still experimenting with hair and coloring it is a challenge for me. All of my paper is scraps but it worked well together on this card. I hope your day is filled with sunshine and blessings! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song: The Beatles
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, 
And I say it's all right 
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter 
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here 
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun 
And I say it's all right 
Little darling, the smiles returning to their faces 
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here 
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun 
And I say it's all right 

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a beautiful image and beautiful card.
I too have a tendency to do Spring and summer cards in the Winter. :)