Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Be My Valentine!



I love this adorable image from THE PAPER SHELTER! I love using it as often as I can because it is so much fun for me to color. I instantly knew it would be the one I would use for our fun "Be My Valentine" challenge. I had the image go outside my die cut so she could stand on my cute little glittery heart. I added some liquid pearls, Spica pen and a touch of liquid glass to her button. some pretty paper lace from IO and Cherry Lynn dies and some pretty pearl hearts finished off my Valentine Card. Be sure and join the fun and get your Valentine cards made for that special someone! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song:
Would you be content to see me crying
After all those little games you put me through
After all I've done for you you're lying
Wouldn't it be nice to tell the truth
Didn't somebody somewhere say
You're gonna take a fall
I gave you everything
Now here's the curtain call
Shot through the heart as I lay there alone
In the dark through the heart
It's all part of this game that we call love 

19 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Pattie, wow love how youve coloured this images hair, and your card design is just fabulous its a stunning card. Love it, hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Glenda said...

I am always blown away by your coloring skills. Oh to be able to achieve the results you do. Lovely finished card. I love all the little pearls too!

Becky said...

She is so adorable, and so isnt this card!

Gail said...

This is fantastic coloring. Holy cow...I'd LOVE a lesson on hair coloring from you. And this cutting outside the die is fabulous! The white borders are gorgeous and I love the pink/red and green combination. Gotta find those pretty pearl hearts, too. hehehhee! Gorgeous card!!! Hugs, Gail

Judith said...

This is just perfect - I love the papers and your colouring as always is gorgeous hugs Judith x

Anne said...

Great colouring, her hair is fabulous. I can never manage the blonde look.
A smashing card
Anne x

Janie Printz said...

Beautifully colored image, love how you do blondes. I also really like how you do the image "off" the backing die. Such a great look miss Patty Sue.
Hugs, Janie

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment. THat is what I love about blogging, you get to meet so many talented friends. I peeked around your blog and love your cards, too... your coloring is lovely and now I am your newest follower! Hope to cross paths again! xxx Ann Marie

Archana Joshi said...

Such a pretty card. Love this beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at CreativeColorsChallenge.

Hugs,
Archana

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh what a great card. Love the way you colored it and the detail you put into it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Colors Challenges this week.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Zoechaos said...

Adorable and very cheerful! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Sabrina Jackson said...

What a sweet card and the image so beautiful! Thanks for playing along in our Creative Colors Challenge! Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

Mervi said...

So lovely and cute card, beautiful colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

Heleen said...

What a wonderful work out of this challenge. Thanks for playing along wit CCC.
Love Heleen

She's a Color Queen said...

This is beautiful! I really like all the fancy cut borders. Thanks for joining us at A Random Fan. Remember to be eligible we need you to be a follower of our blog, if you aren't already!

Rebecca Craig said...

What a cutie!!! Thank you for joining us at A Random Fan!!!

coops said...

So gorgeous Sue.i love the sweet image and your design and colouring are stunning.
Thanks so much for joining us at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Amber Milone said...

Fantastic card! Your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room!

Bettina L. said...

This is gorgeous. Love the design with the punched edges and layers. Thanks for playing at A Random Fan and good luck. Remember to be eligible we need you to be a follower of our blog, if you aren't already! Hope to see you back next week for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at A Random Fan xx