Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another Snow Day


This card is for my Grandson Luke. He is always a helper and would gladly shovel snow for me or any other job that he can help me with. He is a blessing to me in so many ways. This is a Mo Manning image and I colored him with Copics. I added just a touch of Stickles for snowfall and glitter to the snow on the ground. 
I added a little liquid glass to the handle and his snow boots. I added  tow wooden snowflakes that I stacked and then added liquid pearls for additional accents.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (This is Luke's song)
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy, when the skies are grey
You'll never know dear 
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away. 

2 comments:

Becky said...

OH How precious! Adorable image and adorable card, one your grandson will love.

Amanda R said...

Beautiful coloring Patty! Hope the new grandbaby is doing well!