Friday, January 3, 2014

Is Your Heart a Busy Inn?




I made Christmas cards for our adult children for their gift cards. I used this cute image from Saturated Canary for my DIL card. I don't know why but it just makes me think of the sentiment...'Let not your hearts be  busy inns that have no room for him.' It was a quick and easy card for me...and this would be my version of CAS! I am afraid I have several unfinished Christmas cards sitting on my desk. Some I am converting to winter birthday cards and the rest will be an early start on next years Christmas card stash! What about you are you ahead or behind? 
I am going to look for a challenge to enter this in.
My Song:
The city's decorated up for Christmas
All the stores are open late tonight
People hurry through the frozen streets
I take a walk...
Every child has a thousand wishes
Every window has a thousand lights
Every soul has a need for peace
I take a walk...
There's a star that still outshines the night
You can find it if you close your eyes
And see the light
Take a walk through Bethlehem
Come and kneel before the lamb
Good news for every man
Walk through Bethlehem

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Patty, this is wonderful! Hope you are feeling better!

Becky said...

Fab card. What a lovely image.
Becky x