Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tis The Season


I love Wee Stamps and was thrilled when I saw this cute Christmas image. I have started seeing those "" days until Christmas notifications. I am so looking forward to the holidays this year as for the first time in many years our family will all be together and that is what makes the holidays special for me. Anyway, back to my card. It is full of sparkle wherever you look. I really love the warm browns and reds together. I glued glitter on for the snow. It looks silver in the picture but really is white. My winter pictures always seem to be a bit off. I added some Stickles and Spica pen for the rest of my sparkle. Just a fun Christmas card to add to the stash. Have a wonderful day and focus on your blessings today.
My Song: Holly Jolly Christmas
Have a holly, jolly Christmas;
It's the best time of the year
I don't know if there'll be snow,
But have a cup of cheer.
Have a holly, jolly Christmas;
And when you walk down the street
Say Hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet.

7 comments:

Glenda said...

This is adorable! So happy that your family is close again!

Amanda R said...

I am getting into the xmas spirit a bit too and this card is so sweet! I am gonna have to check out the Wee site as apparently I have missed some stuff!

Janie Printz said...

Patty this is sooooo sweet !!! I so love these Wee images & you have colored this one just beautifully... I'm so happy you will have all your family together for the holiday. That is what makes it all worth while.
Hugs, Janie

Janie Printz said...

Patty this is soooooo sweet. I do love those wonderful
Wee images & you have colored this new just beautifully.
It's so nice to hear your family will be together for the holiday. There's no better gift than the gift of your loved ones around you.
Hugs, Janie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This card and all you did with your wonderful talents literally took my breath away!!!! Oh MY MY MY...just gorgeous and your coloring is truly amazing. Sold the house by the way, and now I must pack up...timing is not perfect, but I'll consider it an adventure.

Dianne said...

It's a fabulous sparkly card, love the layout,beautiful mixes of papers, and colored to perfection, you have a wonderful stack of card for Christmas, I'm just beginning mine, it's like a production line, sadly I make one card about 50 times, this year, well I'm making tags instead..Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful week..

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Sweet as can be!!! I agree with you ~~ these WEE stamps are so super cute and I was overjoyed when this holiday digi came out!! I scooped them right up!!

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s 2 Step BLOG Candy