Friday, October 25, 2013

Best Witches!



I am going to have a plethora of Halloween cards. I just had to have a hand at coloring some cute images. This is a Mo Manning image and I thought a 'tattered witch' was just too cute! I also love the cute little kitten. I have had this DP for such a long time and the ribbon was a scrap that was in my mom's sewing box.The charm is new. The I love Halloween sentiment  and the sticker I have had for several years. So I guess this is a practical way to use up my stash! Whew! I am so happy to have a practical reason for making all these Halloween cards! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: 
I was working in the lab late one night 
When myeyes beheld an eerie sight 
For my monster from his slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise 
He did the mash 
He did the monster mash 
The monster mash 
It was a graveyard smash 
He did the mash 
It caught on in a flash 
He did the mash 
He did the monster mash



6 comments:

Glenda said...

How adorable! I think you colored this little witch to perfection! Happy Halloween!

Glenda said...

I'm not sure my comment came through! I love this little witchy and you colored her to perfection. Such a cute Halloween card! Well done girl!

Anonymous said...

Wat a cute little witch! This is gorgeous Patty
Hugs Julie P

Amanda R said...

What a fun memory cause I loved that song when I was little! I love this image, colored her myself but I love the colored gown you gave her, so pretty!

Elaine said...

Perfect Patty!
She is a very sweet witch and yep, I adore the little cat.
I made my first Halloween card this year!!!

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Patty so is soooo cute, your layout if fabulous, and she is colored to perfection, Love the colors you used, thanks for sharing....