Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Indian Lake...the trip you should make


































I have had such fun with this image. I love the sweet face, but then again I love all the Sylvia Zett images. I also used my fabulous new boarder die. I love the pine needle and they were perfect for this card. My lovely daisies are from Lily of the Valley. I colored my image with Copics and added a few pearls for accent!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/
My Song: Cowsills
Indian Lake is a scene you should make with your little one
Keep it in mind if you're lookin' to find
A place in the summer sun
You can swim in the cove, have a snack in the grove
Or you can rent a canoe
At Indian Lake you'll be able to make the way the Indians do

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!! Wow!!!!! This is one of my faves!!!
I really really love it!!
The fall colors & coloring are fabulous!
Those dies in the background are amazing!!!
Really well done!!!

Amanda R said...

Ohhhh, this is lovely! I love the dark hair, did you add purple to it? It is a nice accent, and your browns blend so smooooothly! Glad you are enjoying the die! Saw they have a plain pine needle one out now too. Xmas gift?

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty oh wow what a little cute, your card design is just stunning as is your colouring. hugs Shirleyxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Patty Sue Chapman....this is GORGEOUS....card, design, coloring is breathtaking!!!! Where do you live? I want to take a design and coloring class from you!

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty Sue, love your card and love this adorable image! I just made a card using this image and had a fun time making it. Love the pine needles and the pearls. Great card and great coloring! hugs, Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this little cutie and you've coloured her so beautifully , nicely done
Hugs Julie P