Monday, August 12, 2013

Jade's Birthday.




I made this card for a special teen at church. She is always kind to everyone but often has this sad look on her face. This image reminded me of her. I used some new dies (Memory Box)  from my sweet friend Amanda to my my hearts (aren't they cute?)! The Sentiment is an old one that I have had for years. I can not find a maker on it. My paper is from the scrap box. The flower is a Magnolia die. I colored the image with Copics and added Gold Stickles for a bit of bling. Happy Birthday Jade!
I am entering  this card in the following challenges: 

My Song: Everything Good
Everything good, everything right
Everything holy, everything right
Everything worthy, all that I should
And all is well, ‘cause I'm gonna
Dwell on everything good.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

She is gonna love this! Love the image and the sentiment inside! Well done girl!