Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Birthday!



Good Morning! I hope you are enjoying this last Sunday in August. I am so ready for fall and so tired of hot, smokey days here in Idaho. I thought I would color up this cute little Tillda. She looks so wistful. I tried a different color combo this time. My background paper had 'kacki and blue) So I thought I would give it a go. It is actually prettier in real life. (I know we all say that LOL). I used a Spellbinders die that only works for me if I use wax paper with it. The sentiment is old...and the maker is wore off it. I did add some pretty tiger striped rhinestones. I wish they showed up better in the pictures. A little Stickles around the image added some extra bling! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song:  (from the 50's)
Heaven please send to all mankind,
Understanding and peace of mind.
But, if it's not asking too much
Please send me someone to love.
Show all the world how to get along,
Peace will enter when hate is gone.
But, if it's not asking too much,
Please send me someone to love.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

It's a gorgeous card Patty.
I do love this Tilda, she's very cute, and the colours are right up my street!
I have a few dies that I really struggle with and will only work if I use wax paper, darn annoying they are!

Biggest hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Amanda R said...

I love how you layered the nesties, that is so pretty! I have never tried the wax paper trick but if you say it works, then I will def give it a try. I am ready for fall too, just wished it lasted longer..