Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ahoy Matey!



Ahoy Matey! Doesn't this cute little guy from The Paper Shelter look like he's having fun? My grandsons love to play pirates and they will love getting this card in the mail! Our fun little challenge this time at The Paper Shelter  is 'Clean and Simple'. OK! I admit this is a hard one for me. I just want to keep adding one more embellishment! (Pssst! I notice a few of my teammates had the same problem.) LOL! I hope you will play along with us and show me how it's done! You can find this image here! Remember you can win some fantastic images and each file comes with the images, both black and white and colored and backgrounds. Lot's of bang for you buck! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: A Pirate's Life for Me!
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder we rifle and loot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me 

19 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, What a fabulous image for any young tom boy, and you have created a stunning card with it, your colouring is just beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxx

Glenda said...

And what little boy wouldn't love this pirate? This is just adorable!

Heather said...

super cute!!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the two little stars added to the sentiment. Thanks for playing with the Lollipop Ladies.

Sue said...

An adorable image beautifully coloured, such a cute fun card. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Susan Hogan said...

Sooo cute! Love the wooden sword and the hat! Thanks for sharing with us at Lollipop Ladies for our pirate challenge.

Granmargaret said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the pirate challenge at Lollipop Ladies

Janie Printz said...

Your grandsons will love this cute little pirate card. As always your coloring is perfect & that designer paper couldn't be any better. Wonderful creation Patty.
Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Ahoy, Patty!! I love your pirate!! What a fun card!! :))

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

He certainly does and you too when creating it...gorgeous coloring and a fun fun fun card.

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

What a cutie looks like he's ready to set sail! Every little boys dream to be a pirate. hugs, Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

She is so Cute! Thank you for sharing her with us at the Lollipop Ladies.

Jingle said...

This is adorable! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Teresa Kline said...

such an adorable card, your coloring is awesome...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Dianne said...

Hey is the cutest pirate I've ever seen well (maybe Johnny:O)).Love the paper behind the image and you have colored him to perfection, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend..

Julene Matthews said...

Very cute! LOve the background printed card too. THanks for joining us at Lollipop Ladies.

Cazro said...

your card is so cute, wonderful colouring, I really love the lady pirate. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

Amanda R said...

I love the dark outline you did, it really adds a nice depth and the paper hat looks so much like real newspaper, I thought you paper pieced it at first!

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous CAS design and you managed very well to restrain yourself lol.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Spyder said...

Love the papers you've used with this!
(Lyn)