Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You Gave Me Love....


I don't often color with orange. Really don't know why but it is probably my least favorite color. Still, I thought I would give it a chance and I must admit I am OK with this card. Not jumping up and down but OK! LOL! As you can tell I have had it around since Easter. I tend to push my less favorite cards to the back of the box when I am giving them out. I added a few little sheer flowers that  bought from a discount place. The butterflies on the side are a MS punch. 
I will probably save this card until next Easter and then find someone who likes orange to give it to! LOL!
My Song: BJ Thomas
You gave me time when no one gave me time of day,
You looked deep inside while the rest of the world looked away,
You smiled at me when there were just frowns everywhere,
You gave me love when nobody gave me a prayer.
That`s why I call You Saviour ..... that`s why I call You Friend,
You touched my heart ..... You touched my soul,
And helped me start all over again,
That`s why I love You, Jesus ..... that`s why I`ll always care,
You gave me love when nobody gave me a prayer.

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Patty, I love how youve coloured her, love your layout to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Glenda said...

You can send this little doll to me. After all I live in "Big Orange Country" (University of TN colors) Your coloring is outstanding as always. Hope you are doing well!

Dianne said...

Hey Patty, I'm not much of an orange lover either but this card is gorgeous, and the image is beautiful in all her orangeness, love her hair color, you coloring is perfect. The purple flowers go perfectly with her, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day..

Becky said...

What an adorable image and adorable card!

Amanda R said...

I like orange in little bits but think this is adorable! At least it wasn't a short, pink, too tight mini dress!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

The sheer flowers are perfect to keep the orange soft. Wish I could find some of those. I think I will color a girl from Saturated Canary if I can find a young one like yours and CASE you. My son and DIL are huge Clemson fans and alumni...colors being orange and purple. I see this as a wonderful card for them and an accent in another scrapbook page. Wow...so much inspiration.