Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Here Comes A Miracle!


I  have thought and prayed today for all the families in Oklahoma. I have felt a bit overwhelmed lately with things that have been happening around me. As often happens with me I de-stress by doing a bit of coloring. I chose this Saturated Canary image and decided to make her a 'grey haired granny! Like me she is sitting and waiting for a miracle from God ....or maybe she is realizing that the miracles are already here....she just hast to look for them. Meanwhile, I hope each of you will continue to pray for all in our nation who are hurting tonight.  
My Song: Here Come's A Miracle
They followed Him on dusty roads
Wherever He would lead
Multitudes would gather
As He healed each disease
With eyes of wonder they would watch
As He would stop to pray
And when He spoke the word of faith
You could hear them say
Here comes a miracle
Here comes a miracle
Can't you feel it in the air?
That look is on His face
His glory is in this place
And I know a miracle is near
The lame could walk
The deaf could hear
Blinded eyes could see
And those who had been
Bound for years
Were suddenly set free
They came in desperation
The hurting and the poor
But when they saw Him
Through the crowd
They knew what was in store
And still today we follow Him
We claim His Word is true
And nothing is impossible
What He says He will do
And though this world may doubt us
And though they laugh and stare
Someday all men will see the Truth
When we see Him in the air!
God Bless Our Country!

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

First thing I thought was "is that Pattys hair?" I am also overwhelmed with all the catastrophes going on around us, perhaps it is also Gods way of showing us how many good people are still out there though.

Dianne said...

Your right Sweetie the miracles sometimes just hard to find, it's hard to understand how our world is changing not for the good it seems.
Your cards always put a big smile on my face, I love you did her hair grey, no matter how old we are we can still swing:)The background is gorgeous,love the border on the side, thanks for sharing and my prayers are with yours, have a great day...