Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fisher's of Men


A closer look!


The Sentiment!


I found this cute little guy on the internet as a freebie. He was so cute I just couldn't resist him. Today  I took some time and played and played. It felt so good as I have been to busy to play the last few weeks. It was a nice unwind and try and remember how to color! I added a bit of Spica pen to the polk-a-dots and his red trim on the sailor suit. I also added liquid glass to his cute little boots. My sentiment is new from Our Daily Bread. The gold buttons were in my stash. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
I hope you have a great week-end!
My Song:
I will make you fishers of men,
Fishers of men, fishers of men.
I will make you fishers of men,
If you follow Me.


5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This soooo touched my heart! And, the image was a freebie as well...adding the sentiment...perfection!

Amanda R said...

Glad you are enjoying some time coloring and taking it easy. I like the addition of the gold buttons, very nautical!

Pam said...

Love that darling image - beautiful card!

DoBea A. said...

This is so precious! Thanks you for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

Patricia St Martin said...

I can see how he would be so enjoyable, it is a darling image. You did a fantastic job with him, just love your card. Thanks for joining us at CMC. Love seeing your creation, good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia