Monday, May 6, 2013

A little More Mo...

A closer look

A look at my flowers.

 A closer look
 Another look at my card.
I don't know if  you have heard the news but Mo Manning is putting a DT call out. Now I have swore for years  ( in jest) that one day Mo will discover me. Seriously I love her fabulous images and always have such fun coloring her images. This little cutie is called Carolina  and I love here sweet expression! I have seen so many beautiful entries that am afraid this will be a tough one. But, I at least had to give it a try! How about you will I see you in the competition? I hope so. You can find the DT challenge here. Have fun, I know I did!

4 comments:

lovingrammahood said...

She is so adorable. I love the image and the papers you have chosen and the dies and flowers make it so beautiful. A very happy card :)
Donna

Glenda said...

This is simply adorable! I haven't seen this image before. Such a cutie!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I DEFINITELY think you are up to snuff with her and you should definitely be on the team. I have some wonderful Mo images, but not remembering this one....perfect for the summer garden theme. LOVE IT!!!! I don't think I'm at the level yet with her and my summer and early Fall is soooo busy. Oh please please submit. Funny the image is called Carolina....it's all me...I knew it...haha

Amanda R said...

This is the one I chose (from the email I just saw sigh) too. I think she is lovely and the flowers are perfect, not too many, not too few. Good luck, if we both don't get on I hope at least you do!