Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Everybody loves somebody!



I usually hate making guy cards....they are such a struggle for me! But, I have to admit that this card was just too much fun. This little porcupine has such a fun look on his face and you can tell he thinks this cacti is the cutest! (OK, that is my take on it!). I used one of my favorite die cuts to frame it and then added a bit of twine. Just a fun, fast 'guy' card. You can find this cute image over at The Paper Shelter.You can also use this image for a latest challenge at The Paper Shelter "Animal Magic". It is going to be a great challenge to enter as you can win a $20 voucher and five will be awarded.  Please visit The Paper Shelter and check out all of their lovely images. There is something for everyone! Have a great day and take time to show some love to someone in a small way. It will make you feel better if you do!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
http://blog.ribboncarousel.com/
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com.au/
http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com.au/

My Song: An Old Dean Martin Song
Everybody loves somebody sometime
Everybody falls in love somehow
Something in your kiss just told me
My sometime, is now

10 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Masculine cards are not my forte either, but you did a great job on this darling, giggling card. I do enjoy images from Paper Shelter.

Judith said...

Hi Patty Sue - I so live this! Such acute image - just makes me smile. Looking forward to working with you over at The Paper Shelter hugs Judith x

Chris Hanselman said...

I love your card. The image is adorable. Thanks for joining our Bright and Cheery Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~Chris

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi. What a cute card. Fab design, great colours and lovely image.
Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
Sandra xx

crafty-stamper said...

Just love this cute image,papers and die-cut frame -thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
Carol DT x
great Dean Martin song too

crafty-stamper said...

oops please disregard last comment should have said thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
carol DT x

Amanda R said...

That is a pretty frisky porcupine there! But very cute and I like your take on him having the hots for the cactus.

KimCreate said...

What an adorable card! Love the porcupine! Thanks for joining the Tuesday Throwdown this week.
Kim L.

Scrappin Mama said...

This is adorable! Love the image and style of card.. Thanks for sharing with us atCreatedWithLoveChallengs
Lisa O

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow this is so cute love the die cuts and the image is darling. Great coloring too... thanks for sharing with us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K.