Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Magic of Christmas




I must confess that I am hopelessly sentimental when it comes to Christmas. I love the colors, the carols, the decorations, nativity scenes, trees, etc. They all seem to touch me in a special way. It is not about the gifts but rather family and friends and a special day to honor our Lord and Savior. Anyway, on to my card.....this is another Wee image and I love the sweet looks on the faces in this image. i wish my pictures were better as there really is a lot of 'sparkle on this image but it is hard to see! I also used a bit of puffy paint on her jacket, I do love to play with that stuff! Just another card for the stash...now I am off for a day of Christmas shopping!
My Song: (Alan Jackson)
Let it be Christmas everywhere
In the hearts of all people both near and afar
Christmas everywhere
Feel the love of the season wherever you are
On the small country roads lined with green mistletoe
Big city streets where a thousand lights glow
Let it be Christmas everywhere
Let heavenly music fill the air
Let every heart sing let every bell ring
The story of hope and joy and peace
And let it be Christmas everywhere
Let heavenly music fill the air
Let anger and fear and hate disappear
Let there be love that lasts through the year
And let it be Christmas
Christmas everywhere
 

3 comments:

Glenda said...

What a sweet post. I too feel the same way about Christmas. My favorite time of year...I love having my family around me this wonderful season. Your card is such a sweet image and of course the coloring is stunning. Hope you and yours are all well!

Amanda R said...

I love these images too and really like your layout and those papers, reminds me of candy canes. Hope you had fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

I love the pearls for snow, very sweet cards Patty sue
Hugs Julie P