Monday, October 8, 2012

Showing Appreciation--Warning long post!!









My High School Sunday School class that I lead wanted to show appreciation to everyone in our church who work hard in their service to the Lord. This is the first Sunday we started this and the teens chose the Praise Team to thank. Our Praise Team is one of the best and the beautiful music lifts your spirit each Sunday. This is the thank you cards that I made for the teens to give each member. I used the blue and orange combo as it is BSU school colors and each of the Praise Team are great Bronco fans! Each individual loved the teens thanking them and thought the cards captured their individual personalities. It is a blessing for me to see the kids pick someone each week to honor. I hope your week has started off with a blessing!
I am entering these cards at the following challenges:
 
My Song: As The Deer
As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee
You alone are my strength, my shield
  To You alone may my spirit yield
  You alone are my heart's desire
  And I long to worship Thee
 













2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow.. what a fabulous collection of Kenny K images (love those!) and you've done up a great card for each one. Your colouring is flawless and I'm sure everyone loved them. Good job!

Amanda R said...

Well, first off I never would have thought to use Kenny K images for a church group but they work! And how sore is your hand from all of that coloring? I bet the kids were thrilled with the cards, wish you had been my church leader when I was younger!