Saturday, October 27, 2012

He Knows My Name



I did this Maggie in "Pink"as I am sure it is a challenge somewhere? I will have to try and find it!  Anyway, I did this card in Memory of a friend that just passed away because of cancer. She was a wonderful person who fought a valiant fight and is now with the Lord. I realized that I used several things on this card that are non-traditional Christmas items. The boarder punch, pink, and paper, are all non-traditional, but I think that it looks good and it is perfect for Cheryl. I pray that one day this horrible disease will be wiped out and will no longer take the lives of so many loved ones.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (One of Cheryl's favorites) He Knows My Name!
I have a maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hand
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call
I have a Father
He calls me his own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

5 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so pretty. Great colors.

Marilyn said...

What a wonderful tribute to Cheryl and you are right... I wish no one ever had to fight that stinkin' disease! Everyone has someone who has it or has passed from it and that is so sad to me.
I do love this card... the pink hat and dress and the sparkly little muff.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful... as I'm sure your friend was!

Amanda R said...

I love the pink accents, very girly and the christmas ornament die is lovely, nice touch.

Sally said...

Beatiful tribute for someone special. I too pray for a cure for that disease. Love the pink accents.