Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Be sure and and check out the information on ABC's challenge blog on the DT call.

If you want to be part of a fun, fabulous, friendly team (I guess I was into the letter F today?!) be sure and read the post and then enter your card.  I love being on this team with some really great girls and Julie Price is the nicest leader ever! (Not to mention her fantastic talent! So go to the following link and enter your card!

http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/2012/10/dt-call.html


Have a great day and blessings to each of you!

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Hi Patty Sue! I would have loved to have signed up, but I've just taken on two new design teams recently! I am sure you will have lots of talent applying though!

Eileen said...

Patty if you click on the freebie image and then right click and save as you should get it.
Fab n funky seems like a great team to work with but I won't be applying as it's a weekly commitment, but thanks for the up
Eileen x