Saturday, September 29, 2012

Darn that spot!


 
I have been sick all week with the nastiest cold, cough, headache, fever crud! So, even though my house looks like a bomb went off in it, I took today to play and ink up some new stamps. I don't know which I think is cuter, Tilda or the Kangaroo! I enjoyed the time to color and relax (in between coughs and sniffs). I was ready to glue all my pieces together when the most awful thing happened. My nose dripped right on the chin of poor Tilda....that is the spot you can see. The more I tried to hide it the more the Copics lifted off. Do I need to spray it with Lysol before I give it away? Grrrrrr...how rude? Anyway, I am entering this card at the Totally Tilda challenge. LOL!  I hope each of you are having a wonderful week-end. We are watching the Boise State Bronco's play New Mexico. Go Broncos! This is a day of play for me!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (Had to pick one from the Bee Gees because of the kangaroo!0
There's a light
A certain kind of light
That never shone on me
I want my life to be lived with you
Lived with you
There's a way everybody say
To do each and every little thing
But what does it bring
If I ain't got you, ain't got ?
You don't know what it's like, baby
You don't know what it's like
To love somebody
To love somebody
To love somebody
The way I love you

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Gorgeous creation, love the kangaroo (I'm an Aussie, LOL) Great layout and lovely embellies.
Sorry you've had such a miserable cold,
Sandy

Tonya said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and the details are fabulous. So sorry you have not been feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!

Amanda R said...

This is lovely and I never would have noticed a single thing if you didn't point out your "snot error"! I love how you made the little arch of flowers at the top and I love you dearly but I'm thinkin I don't want this card haha! Hope you feel better soon.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just beautiful!!!

Glenda said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I have been there done that with the nose dripping thing. It's a fact of life when we get that stuff. Hang in there and I'm hoping you are beginning to improve! Love this little image...really cute and your coloring is perfect except for the little blemish...hehehe... Have a good Sunday!

Donalda said...

Hon I am so sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you are feeling better soon. Your card is just adorable dear. Love your die you used and your coloring is gorgeous as always. Sorry I haven't been around much but do hope you got my email. Hugs

Marilyn said...

hahahahahha... I laughed out loud about your 'nose drip' story and I get it... those things always happen to me! This is funny though and you can now call it your 'booger card'. There's just some places sparkles or a pearl won't work.
Seriously, if you hadn't said there's no telling, you should just say, 'that darn glare on the camera'. hahahahah.. still chuckling with your story.
Anyway, your card is gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous. It's a great image too and I like your layout.

Céline said...

so so cute, love the papers and combo
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
hugs
céline

Brigitte said...

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly but I have to admit your accident made me smile, lol!!!! Your card is fabulous!!!! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Lizzy said...

Such a pretty card...love the colours and fab layout ..Thank you for playing in our BINGO challenge at Totally Tilda ..good luck!

xx hugs Lizzy & TT team

Pam Sparks said...

I know it's not funny but some times you just have to laugh because there is nothing else to do! I've just made new heads before when I've messed up at the last minute. ugh! Everything is worse when you don't feel good though!
Lovely card Patty. So pretty in pink and beautifully designed! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Rene said...

What an absolutely adorable card! Love your layout and colors...Tilda is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
Rene :D