Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Under The Weather"


Can you believe it? Here we are starting another month...and school starts this month! I must admit I love fall days and after this month of 100+ temps I am ready for milder days. It also signals another challenge at ABC's Challenge Blog! Our letter this time is "U" and the challenge is "Under the Weather"!  I chose this darling image from Mo Manning. She is just the cutest nurse and the little teddy looks a bit apprehensive about the 'shot' that is to come! I used my new Magnolia die for the lace and my C.C. Designs Olive branch die for the leaves.  I hope you will join us this week our fabulous sponsors are:

I am entering this card at the following challenges:
I was feeling so bad
So I asked my family doctor just what I had
I said doctor (doctor)
Mr. MD
Now can you tell me
What's ailing me




7 comments:

Eileen said...

Another gorgeous girl, really beautiful colouring. Love your layout
Eileen x

Amanda R said...

Very pretty and I like how you inked the edges of the border with the blue, looks great!

Elizabeth said...

This is adorable!! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

Gerda said...

What a super sweet card. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Patty Sue
A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at BEARLY MINE CHALLENGES
Hugs Dianne xx

Creative Diva said...

What a precious card. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Jess's Crafty Things said...

very clever and well designed card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges Blog hugs Jess xx