Friday, June 1, 2012

Quilted Card!



Can you believe it? Another month has passed and it is time for another ABC challenge! Our letter for this month is "Q" and the challenge is "Quilted". This is a great way to use up those scraps. We are sponsered by  Bugaboo Stamps. They are always so generous with their prizes. They have some fantastic digi's to choose from. I chose the "Baseball SB Safe" image for my card. I kept to primary colors for my card and hand stitched each square....very labor intensive. I added some stars and mini-tag sentiments. I hope you will join us at ABC's challenge! Please take the time to check out the DT cards, they are awesome!
My Song: Remember When
Remember when I was young and so were you
And time stood still and love was all we knew
You were the first, so was I
We made love and then you cried
Remember when
Remember when we vowed the vows and walked the walk
Gave our hearts, made the start, it was hard
We lived and learned, life threw curves
There was joy, there was hurt
Remember when

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Your card is adorable and all that stitching just makes me sigh! Such a cute card for a boy!

Amanda R said...

Love the shading on your image and your stitching is perfect! Might have been labor intensive but it looks great!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super fun! Your quilting looks so real!