Sunday, June 3, 2012

Boundless Love



I had a bit of time to play after church today and so I dug out some Saturated Canary images. I wanted this card to look like it extended the entire page, so I tried (Amanda why don't you live close to me?) to pick some DP that would accomplish this. I added some pretty flowers from WOC and tried to keep them looking as though they were a part of the card. Flat back pearls and heart buttons finished off my card.
My Song: Boundless Love
BOUNDLESS LOVE, UNENDING JOY
THIS IS MY LIFE, IT’S WHAT I KNOW
I CAN’T BELIEVE, THAT HE SELECTED ME
JESUS MY LORD, IT’S YOU I OWE
HE KEEPS ME WHEN I’M WEARY
HE CAN HEAR ME WHEN I PRAY
HE’S EVEN THERE BESIDE ME WHEN I FALL
HIS LOVE SURROUNDS ME, EVEN WHEN I GO ASTRAY
I GUESS I HAVE TO SAY, THAT HE’S MY OWN


5 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so pretty. I love that image and you colored it beautifully.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh! You've really outdone yourself on this one! Super pretty!

Sandy said...

Oh Wow!! your creation is absolutely divine as is your coloring. This card could not be any prettier. I am green with envy!!
Sandy

Amanda R said...

I think it is beautiful, I actually thought it looked like she was in the middle of a field of wildflowers with the flowers and leaves you added, wouldn't change a thing. And you have to come live by me, you're retired!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW.Sheila.x