Sunday, April 22, 2012

You Make Me Feel!


My DH recently bought me a new camera. Now, I know some of you know that I hate anything techi! I am having to learn as I go with this camera. So, I hope you will bear with me as I learn. I am such a visual learner....in other words I learn by seeing it done....not by 'reading' about it. LOL! This cute image is from the Paper Shelter. I love that she can skate and chew gum at the same time. I used a new MS punch for the lace and add some pink daisies. The die cut is from a Memory Box die. Just a fun little card on a beautiful, sunny Sunday! Blessing!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I Can Only Imagine
I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When Your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

4 comments:

Hazel said...

HI Patty Sue

Beautiful card - love the image, such fab colours and layout too.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

The Other Patti Sue said...

I could NEVER skate,chew gum and carry a tray at the same time (0= Super adorable!

Joynana said...

Soooo cute. Love the feel of the 50's and the colors are perfect. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters use a digi challenge.

Amanda R said...

Wonderful coloring Patty and look at that gray shading outline, spectacular! What kind of camera did you get?