Friday, April 27, 2012

Clean And Simple?


Hi everyone! I am hoping this card posts. I am finding that scheduled cards are not doing what they are supposed to do! Note to blogger: instead of changing the format why not fix the problems and leave the format alone? Ugh! I am still hanging on as long as I can to the old format. This image is from Krista Smith, she has such a sad look on her face. I was determined to color her with lavenders. I don't know why but this is one of the hardest colors for me to use. I just can't blend it like I want. My die cut is a Cherry Lynn. I added some ribbon and three heart buttons. I hope your day is a sunny one!
My Song: The Way We Were
Memories, light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
 of the way we were.
Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind
smiles we give to one another
for the way we were.
Can it be that it was all so simple then
or has time rewritten every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
tell me would we? Could we?


6 comments:

Becky said...

wow, this is beautiful. Wonderful coloring and love the border and hearts.

Amanda R said...

My posts aren't posting either darn blogger! Love the lavender though although I hardly use it and that die is gorgeous. Hope you're having fun!

June Nelson said...

How gorgeous me darlin and the colouring is gorgeous too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

She does have a sad look on her face but she looks awesome in lavender!

Linda said...

As always this is simply gorgeous!!Your coloring is just perfect.. very lovely work.. Have a great weekend.. hugs, Linda

Sandy said...

Clean and simple and gorgeous colors and coloring!! I love it!
sandy